Sept 19, 2022 – Autodesk released Autodesk Geotechnical 2023.1 Update
The Autodesk Geotechnical 2023.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The Geotechnical extension requires access to the original Civil 3D install resources.
Autodesk Geotechnical 2023.1 Update
The Autodesk Geotechnical Modeler Extension provides a suite of tools to visualize, process, analyze and export geotechnical data directly within the Civil 3D environment for use in a variety of civil engineering design projects.
Geotechnical for Autodesk Civil 3D 2023.1 consists of the following features and updates:
- Import borehole data from industry-standard file formats
- Manage subsurface information in SQL database
- Create surfaces from borehole data
- Generate customized subsurface profiles using Civil 3D alignments
- Visualize boreholes in 2D plan and 3D stick logs view
- Export geotechnical data in a 3D format for conceptual design and visualization applications
Read the Release Notes