Apr 12,2022 – Autodesk released a number of Civil Infrastructure 2023 Apps, Plugins, and Object Enablers
Simultaneously with the release of the Autodesk Infrastructure products Autodesk released 2023 versions of Apps, Plugins, and Object Enablers.
Infraworks 2022.1.4 Hotfix
The Infraworks 2022.1.4 Hotfix that updates Infraworks 2022 install and helps resolve Infraworks 2023 install issues. The Infraworks 2023 install may require an uninstall of previous release software.
Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis 2023
This is an SSA update for Civil 3D 2023. It includes important fixes and updates.
read the Release Notes.
- Fixed an issue in which Civil 3D objects in a Storm and Sanitary Analysis 2023 background image did not display correctly.
- Fixed an issue in which a RealDWG version caused complex drawings to not open correctly in Storm and Sanitary Analysis.
- Fixed an issue in which Neena inlet gutter results reported differently in the inlet dialog and the ASCII report. They now report consistently.
- Fixed an issue in which gutter spread calculations and inlet inflow rates reported differently when the flow units were changed in Project Options.
- Fixed an issue in which generated PDF reports did not include decimal points and trailing zeros for data.
Inventor Infrastructure Molder Plugin 2023
The Inventor Infrastructure Molder Plugin adds Infrastructure Part Shape Utilities to Autodesk Inventor.
Autodesk 2023 Object Enablers
A number of Autodesk Object Enablers were released for Autodesk 2023 products.
These include Object Enablers for Plant 3D, Advance Steel, Vehicle Tracking, and Civil 3D.
Installs of Civil 3D or the AutoCAD Toolsets automatically install the Object Enablers.