July 11, 2018 – Autodesk releases Autodesk Infraworks 2019.1
Infraworks 2019.1 is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
Be warned that the published size of the update in the Autodesk Desktop App is for the installer not the 2019.1 update.
The new features list can be viewed on the Infraworks Help What’s New page
As is the norm, the Infraworks 2019.1 install will overwrite any previous Infraworks install.
Your models from the previous release will need to be upgraded to the new 2019.1 release build.
It is strongly recommended that you backup your models before upgrading.
What’s New Highlights
- Better back and forth IW/C3D support of spirals and preservation of complex non-clothoid spiral types
- K-value vertical curve design support
- All design roads in models are automatically converted to Component Roads
- Planning Roads for complex networks
- Initial support for ARCGIS imports via the Autodesk Connector for ARCGIS (preview)
- Improved BIM 360 collaboration tools
- Improved configuration details for 2019 Shared Views
- Shared Views from Infraworks now available to others without Infraworks installed.