Feb 15, 2019 – Autodesk releases the Autodesk Infraworks 2019.3 Update
The Autodesk Infraworks 2019.3 is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The update install requires access to the install original 2019 product resources.
Autodesk Infraworks 2019.3
As per the usual your Models must be updated to this new build of Infraworks.
New Infraworks 2019.3 Features
Autodesk Connector for ArcGIS
- Connect to ArcGIS Enterprise Portals using the Autodesk Connector for ArcGIS
- Add public data and raster data from ArcGIS data sources
- Added six country kits (Germany, France, Austria, UK, Sweden, and Norway) for InfraWorks that can be installed as Add-ins via the Autodesk Desktop Connector
Desktop Connector for InfraWorks
- Reconfigure and refresh BIM 360 data sources that were added to the model with Desktop Connector
- A new option in the Proposals Manager allows you to delete a proposal from the cloud model.
The proposal is still available in the local model
- An updated Profile View with enhanced capabilities
- Edits made to vertical alignments in the model or Profile View do not cause model regeneration until the edits are committed.
This feature overrides the default behavior in which every modification to road centerline geometry causes model regeneration
- Manage multiple terrain surfaces in the Surface Layers panel.
Sub surface layers are now supported.
Stack order of subsurface layers can also be managed in the Surface Layers panel