Feb 3, 2019 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Infraworks 2020.2 Country Kits
The Autodesk Infraworks 2020.2 Country Kitsare available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update requires access to the original install resources.
The latest Country Kit 2020.2 updates do not require an uninstall of previous released Country Kit content. The updates are also referred to as Hotfixes.
Autodesk Infraworks 2020.2 Country Kits
The Infraworks 2020.2 Country Kits include specialized content developed for the supported Autodesk Infraworks Country Kit.
- Fixed an issue where some tools in the select draw style catalog were not working properly.
- Fixed an issue where the size and location of bridge piers displayed incorrectly in Autodesk Civil 3D when imported into C3D in IMX format.
- Fixed an issue where the select component dialog was not showing the correct catalog location for custom parts that were published to InfraWorks using the Parts Editor.
- Fixed an issue where converting multiple planning roads to component roads resulted in the converted component roads all being given the name of the road that was converted last.
- Fixed an issue where the Select Bridge Style dialog was blank after selecting the 'bridge' style option in the Profile Optimization panel.
- Rotation and Pan navigation options are not available When the Send to Revit dialog is active in your InfraWorks model.
- If warnings appear in Autodesk Revit after using the Send to Revit command to bring an InfraWorks bridge into Revit, the corresponding warning dialog boxes in InfraWorks do not display the Revit-based error messages.
- InfraWorks will close unexpectedly if you select a Generic Object that is located on a terrain layer in your InfraWorks model, then also select a tunnel and use the Send to Revit command to send a tunnel to Autodesk Revit.
- Some of the bearing assembly height rendered dimensions are not correct for parametric bearings in the Revit properties panel, when they have been brought into Revit from InfraWorks using the Send to Revit command.
- The German language version of Autodesk Revit incorrectly displays the pier diaphragm width property in the Revit properties window in English(US) when the pier was sent to Revit from Autodesk InfraWorks.
- Creating a right of Way using the parallel drawing option (select the 'Parallel Drawing' option from the 'Create' dropdown list on the Create Right of Ways panel) will create invalid self-intersecting geometry.
- When horizontal and vertical road alignments are different lengths, station annotations may rotate around an anchor point at zero elevation where there is no vertical alignment under part of the road, causing unexpected behavior.
See the listing in the Infraworks help for the details and previous Infraworks 2020 Country Kit updates.