Aug 15, 2020 – Autodesk released the Autodesk InfraWorks 2021 Update 1
The Autodesk InfraWorks 2021 Update 1 is available via the Autodesk Desktop Connector app or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update requires access to the original install resources.
Autodesk InfraWorks 2021 Update 1
General New Features and Enhancements
- A new Home page that functions more like other Autodesk product Start pages and includes direct support for BIM 360 projects
- A new Model Builder with a pre-selectable Coordinate System
- Civil 3D Corridor Import and interoperability improvements with multiple Baseline support
- Pavement Marking improvements for both concept roadways and intersections
- Improvements to the ArcGIS Connector to allow better publication of GIS attribute data to ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online
Bridge New Features and Enhancements
- New Civil Structures and Bridges Workflow with enhanced conceptual design tools
- Improved Bridge Analysis for steel and concrete bridges and significant interoperability enhancements with Autodesk Structural Bridge Design
- Improvements to Bridge Level of Detail
There were no new listings in the Infraworks help of the new Features and Fixes as of this posting.
The supplied Read Me points to the Help