June 23, 2020 – Autodesk released Autodesk InfraWorks 2021.0 Hotfix 1
The Autodesk InfraWorks 2021.0 Hotfix 1 is available via the Autodesk Desktop Connector app or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
Autodesk InfraWorks 2021.0 Hotfix 1
This Hotfix includes security updates for the April 2021 release
- Fixed an issue in the New Model dialog that was preventing coordinate system selection in the Settings tab when using InfraWorks with high display resolution.
- Fixed an issue that caused items to appear in grayscale instead of color when pinning a toolbar action to the Quick Access menu bar.
- We've added a warning message to notify you if your system is using outdated graphics card drivers.
- Fixed an issue where the Model Properties dialog was cutting off the display of buttons on the bottom of the dialog.
- We resolved a data offset issue that occurred for models with unsupported coordinate systems when publishing data to an ArcGIS Portal.
- Fixed an issue where orbital navigation in your model was not available when the Publish Civil Structures dialog was open.
- Fixes an issue where the pier diaphragm width attribute was not being properly translated into other languages for non-English (US) usage of InfraWorks.
- Fixed an issue where part catalog names and tooltips were inaccurate after importing a part catalog into InfraWorks.
- Fixed an issue where the edit state for Pipeline features was not updating correctly.
- Fixed an issue where extracting linear features from point cloud data with the Cross Section View panel open would cause InfraWorks to unexpectedly close.
- Fixed an issue where InfraWorks would unexpectedly close when importing improperly-formatted CSV data with the Point Cloud Image Lookup tool.
- Fixed an issue where coverage materials for corridor component roads were not supported for imported IMX data from Autodesk Civil 3D.
- Fixed an issue that caused unexpected behavior when importing road models with horizontal and vertical alignments of different lengths from Autodesk Civil 3D.
- Fixed an issue where Right of Ways could be created with invalid self-intersecting geometry when using the Parallel Drawing.
- Fixed an issue where the right-click context menu for selected component roads was too narrow to display all text.
See the Release Notes in the Infraworks help