Jan 21, 2021 – Autodesk released the Autodesk InfraWorks 2021.2.1 Hotfix
The InfraWorks 2021.2.1 Hotfix is available via the Autodesk Desktop Connector app or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update requires access to the original install resources.
InfraWorks 2021.2.1 Hotfix
See the What's New in Autodesk InfraWorks Fixes page.
- Fixed when selecting a Bridge and keeping it selected led to the memory increasing until InfraWorks ran out of memory or the user unselected the bridge.
- Avoids a crash when the configure dialog box was opened for an Imported Civil drawing and InfraWorks model was synced from BIM 360.
- Added more checks for consistency on importing corridors to avoid failures.
- Fixed a failure to render bridge girders on corridors comprised of multiple assemblies.
- Fixed failures to generate Parametric 3D due to some Python scripts issues.
- Fixed foundation elevations that were incorrect after Shift-F5 in certain cases.
- Updated InfraWorks to use the latest SQLite version: 3.32.3.
- Fixed some terrain issues that would prevent the user from exporting a tunnel to IMX.
- Avoids errors and skip cutting terrain when a tunnel had no meshes.
- Fixed excessive curve smoothing in Revit for variable width tunnels.
- Avoided cutting failures when generating decks or girders.
- Ensured UI strings are localized.
See the What's New in Autodesk InfraWorks page for previous Infraworks 2021.2 Updates features.