Sept 27, 2021 – Autodesk released the Autodesk InfraWorks 2022. 1 Update
InfraWorks 2022.1 Update
This is a significant update to Infraworks 2022 with important fixes.
This Update appears to replicate the previous Infraworks 2022.1 Hotfix build with adjustments for the latest Civil 3D 2022.1 Update.
See the What's New in Autodesk InfraWorks Fixes page.
Bridges and Tunnels
- Fixed an issue in which custom decks would disappear when chaning the deck width from a slice.
- Fixed a stability issue that could occur calculating super-elevation clearances when a deck was selected.
- Fixed an issue in which bridge girders did not align properly with a stepped deck.
- Fixed an issue in which the bridge deck content picker did not display content.
- Fixed an issue in which the slice offset changed from Absolute to Relative when moved.
- Fixed an issue in which girders could misalign when change deck width.
- Fixed an issue in which a bridge deck slope calculated incorrectly when the road slope was zero percent.
- Fixed an issue in which abutments skewed incorrectly when the ballast wall thickness was undefined.
- Fixed an issue in which tunnel slices moved when a tunnel was modified.
- Fixed an issue in which a bridge would not update after changing dimension in a spreadsheet.
- Fixed an issue in which slice offsets would not update after changing dimension in a spreadsheet.
- Fixed an issue in which a slice offsets would have different values when sent to a spreadsheet.
- Added the ability to add and delete girder and deck slices using an exported spreadsheet.
- Added the ability to update slice offsets to a spreadsheet and apply them in InfraWorks.
- Fixed an issue in which the Suitability Map Dialog would truncate when using the Activate Map drop-down menu.
- Removed the Offset Lateral option from generic objects on terrain.
- Added the ability for the content picker to allow part size changes for a cross frame or generic object set.
- Made changes to the Part Sizes tab in the Configure Parametric Models dialog to better facilitate editing.
Revit Data Exchange
- Fixed an issue in which stepped decks were segmented when imported into Revit.
- Fixed an issue in which IMX data fails to import in Revit when the cross frame category is changed to bridge framing.
- Fixed an issue in which box girders were imported into Revit as solid objects.
- Fixed an issue in which the Quantities panel failed to show information when a bridge cointained cross frames.
See the What's New in Autodesk InfraWorks page for previous Infraworks 2022 updates features.