Oct 24, 2022 – Autodesk released the Autodesk InfraWorks 2023.1 Update
The InfraWorks 2023.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop Connector app or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The update requires access to the original install resources.
As usual the install replaces any prior Infraworks release install.
InfraWorks 2023.1 Update New Features
The InfraWorks 2023.1 Update is a major upgrade to Infraworks Civil Structures and Revit and Infraworks Bridge and Tunnel interoperability.
Civil Structures Clipping
- New geometry clipping tools to better visualize and design civil structures
Revit Families as InfraWorks Content
- Employ Revit Families for parametric bridge and tunnel component parts
Revit Category Mapping
- Revit Category data can now be added to parametric bridge and tunnel component parts created in Inventor
Bridges and Tunnels
- Revit created files will now be saved to the user AppData directory instead of the ProgramData directory.
- Editing and updating Inventor 3D parts in Infraworks no longer requires a manual screen refresh to view changes.
- Added a file name path length check to the Publish Civil Structures command. If any intermediate file names generated through this command, including their paths, exceeds 245 characters, the civil structure will not export correctly and a message will be displayed in the Message Log.
- When running a simulation we no longer need to select the road again after starting the simulation.
- When stopping a simulation we no longer need to select the road again to view the updated simulation list.
- Bing map raster data sources now report copyright information in the data source description.
- Autodesk no longer charges for the usage of InfraWorks Watershed Analysis and Optimization.
See the What's New in InfraWorks 2023.1 Update page.
Bridges and Tunnels
- Fixed an issue in which a model showed uncommitted changes after using the Publish Civil Structure command.
- Fixed an issue in which exporting parts using the Infrastructure Modeler extension would not display their Inventor parameters.
- Fixed an issue in which the Check for Updates command did not work correctly on parametric decorations.
- Fixed an issue in which the steel I-girder beams would not update with changes from Structural Bridge Design.
- Fixed an issue in which rotation angle was not correct for generic objects when imported into Revit.
- Fixed an issue in which a structure section slice stopped highlighting after changing a dimension.
- Fixed an issue in which road profile views and cross section views could not be opened properly.
- Fixed an issue in which sun and sky positioning and lighting was not correct.
- Fixed an issue in which after synchronizing a model, common resources would show as changed even though the model had not changed.
- Fixed an issue in which multiple proposals would show changes during synchronization, though changes were made in only one proposal.
- Fixed an issue in which with MiniToolBar did not display when a cylinder was selected
- Fixed an issue in which the Traffic simulation Queue and AVG Delay information did not display.
- Improved stability while interactively placing a model
See the InfraWorks 2023.1 Update Fixes page.
See the What's New in Autodesk InfraWorks page for previous Infraworks 2023 updates features.