Oct 24, 2023 – Autodesk released the Autodesk InfraWorks 2024.1 Update
The Autodesk InfraWorks 2024.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Access app or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The update requires access to the original install resources.
Autodesk InfraWorks 2024.1 Update
This release will bring InfraWorks 2024 up to the most current version and includes the most recent fixes and feature updates for the product.
See the Release Notes page.
Bridges and Tunnels
- Added the ability to hide ceilings for extruded tunnels.
- Added the ability to change ceiling thickness for extruded tunnels.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when running bridge analysis on a model with a non-alphanumeric character name.
- Fixed and issue in which the Autodesk Structural Bridge Design ID of a custom girder could not be changed.
- Fixed an issue in which the Open in Style palette button was not working for certain tunnel segments.
- Fixed an issue in which the Inventor content parameter toggles were not coming into InfraWorks correctly.
- Fixed an issue in which the parameter list was not updated after updating a parametric part.
- Fixed an issue in which the category mapping user interface was not correct for assembly based abutments.
- Fixed an issue in which the assembly based content quantities were not showing up in the quantities panel.
- Fixed an issue in which only three digits could be entered into the bridge and tunnel station toolbar when using imperial units.
- Fixed an issue in which the select component dialog box would lock up after a double click.
- Fixed an issue in which the model is not refreshed after applying an update check for a 2D section component.
- Fixed an issue in which the repair model options were not working for generic objects.
- Fixed an issue in which opening the Style Palette was not working for several tunnel segments
- Fixed an issue in which the model repair panel disappeared when importing a Revit Family as parametric content.
- Added the ability to relink parametric content if it is renamed or in a different location.
- Removed the Launch Screencast button from Infraworks as Screencast is retired.
- Fixed an issue in which restoring the boundary to the entire model was not effective.
- Fixed a stability issue that could occur when switching a model after working with the Parking Layout tool.
- Fixed a stability issue that could occur when closing a model right after using traffic simulation.