Mar 28, 2022 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Infoworks product line
The Autodesk and Innovyze merger becomes a full line of Autodesk Infoworks products.
Products are available as Autodesk AEC Collection products and remain available under the Innovyze brand.
InfoWorks ICM is advanced integrated catchment modeling software for modeling complex hydraulic and hydrologic network elements quickly, accurately, and collaboratively for water and wastewater. With InfoWorks ICM, you can:
- Plan for capacity improvements, system expansions, and emergency scenarios
- Deliver easy-to-interpret visual results
- Accommodate small municipalities and large enterprise organizations
InfoDrainage is a full design and analysis solution that designers, developers, landscape architects, engineers, consultants, and approval authorities rely on to:
- Design and audit drainage systems quickly and confidently
- Deliver sustainable, cost-effective, and compliant designs
- Access a complete BIM (Building Information Modeling) solution
InfoWater Pro software allows engineers employ to model water distribution systems in an easy-to-use GIS interface within ArcGIS Pro.
- Leverage spatial analysis tools available in ArcGIS Pro to help with model building and management
- Run countless scenarios to simulate a wide range of simulations
- Present results clearly that you can share in ArcGIS Online
InfoWorks WS Pro
InfoWorks WS Pro allows engineers can accurately model water distribution systems.
- Collaborate within and across teams and organizations, leveraging a multi-user master database.
- Simulate what-if scenarios to plan for the short- and long-term horizons.
- Accurately represent system operations in record speed, including a wide range of pumps and valves.
Info360 Asset is a cloud-based effective wastewater condition and risk management solution.
- Water and Wastewater Asset Management
- Condition and Performance monitoring
- Historic and current Inspections
Info360 Insight is a cloud-based application the unifies water utility data in the cloud, applying sophisticated analytics, modeling, and alerting tools to make operational information more accessible, reliable, and actionable.