Aug 11, 2020 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Licensing Service 10.2 Update
The Autodesk Licensing Service 10.2 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop Connector app or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The update requires access to the original install resources.
Autodesk Licensing Service 10.2 Update
This is a cumulative update and contains all changes from the updates previously released. As a best practice, it is recommended to always apply the latest available update for Autodesk Licensing Service before launching the products for improved reliability and performance.
The build of this License Service Update is 10.2.0.4231.
- The License Manager displays correct attributes for students using named-user licensing.
- If a product causes the Licensing Service to hang, you see a file-in-use message prompting you to close the product that’s causing the problem.
- This version contains several licensing installer improvements that promote resiliency and stability.
- This version of licensing also contains several logging improvements that make troubleshooting easier.
- Fixed an issue that prevents silent (command-line interface) products from running with a borrowed license.
- Fixed an issue that blocks uninstallation if 5 or more 2020 or newer products are installed on the user machine.
- Fixed a macOS issue that causes errors when you press Command+Q to close a licensing dialog.
- Fixed a macOS installation issue when the licensing service isn’t running. This fix repairs the licensing service before the next installation attempt.
- It’s now easier to upgrade the licensing service when no active products are communicating with it.
See the ReadMe listing in the Autodesk Licensing Service help for install and other specifics.