Jan 3, 2022 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Licensing Service 126.96.36.19929 Update
The Autodesk Licensing Service 188.8.131.5229 is available via the Autodesk Desktop Connector app or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The update requires access to the original install resources.
This update is listed as the Nov 2021 Update but was released in Jan 2022.
Autodesk Licensing Service 184.108.40.20629 Update
This is a cumulative update and contains all changes from the updates previously released. As a best practice, it is recommended to always apply the latest available update for Autodesk Licensing Service before launching the products for improved reliability and performance.
The build number of this release is 220.127.116.1129.
- Users on named-user licensing will be able to access their "Privacy Settings..." from the user account menu in the product
- Autodesk Licensing Service has added caching for faster license response to the products
- Licensing installation failure is repaired automatically in more situations
- Addressed a rare defect which could cause a network license seat still being in use after the product is closed due to a lingering AdskLicensingAgent.exe process
- Additional minor defect fixes
See the ReadMe listing in the Autodesk Licensing Service help for install and other specifics.