Feb 22, 2022 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Licensing Service 184.108.40.206 Update
The Autodesk Licensing Service 220.127.116.11 is available via the Autodesk Desktop Connector app or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The update requires access to the original install resources.
This update was officially released in mid Feb 2022. It appears to replace the Jan 2022 Update.
Autodesk Licensing Service 18.104.22.168 Update
This is a cumulative update and contains all changes from the updates previously released.
As a best practice, it is recommended to always apply the latest available update for Autodesk Licensing Service before launching the products for improved reliability and performance.
The build number of this release is 22.214.171.124.
- Users on named-user licensing will be able to access their "Privacy Settings..." from the user account menu in the product
- Autodesk Licensing Service has added caching for faster license response to the products
- Licensing installation failure is repaired automatically in more situations
- A critical defect fix in 12.0 update which caused an authorization failure for some Autodesk products
- Additional minor defect fixes
See the ReadMe listing in the Autodesk Licensing Service help for install and other specifics.