Apr 19, 2022 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Licensing Service 188.8.131.5221 Update
The Autodesk Licensing Service 184.108.40.20621 is available via the Autodesk Desktop Connector app or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The update requires access to the original install resources.
This update was officially released in Apr 4 2022.
Autodesk Licensing Service 220.127.116.1121 Update
This is a cumulative update and contains all changes from the updates previously released.
As a best practice, it is recommended to always apply the latest available update for Autodesk Licensing Service before launching the products for improved reliability and performance.
The build number of this release is 18.104.22.16821.
- Improved error message when user is denied access due to export control restrictions
- Network licensing dialogs are updated with Autodesk new brand icons.
- Improved licensing installation by enabling users to install when user does not have permissions on the target folder.
- Addressed known security vulnerabilities by upgrading internal components to newer versions
- Addressed security vulnerabilities in LibCurl library by upgrading it to v7.8 (reference: [Vulnerabilities|https://curl.se/docs/vuln-7.74.0.html])
- Addressed security vulnerabilities in CryptoPP library by upgrading it to v8.6 (reference: CVE-2021-40530 / CVE-2021-43398)
- Addressing translations and formatting defects in licensing dialogs for Russian, Spanish and French locales.
- Addressed an intermittent issue in Network Licensing where license check-in failures occurred
See the ReadMe listing in the Autodesk Licensing Service help for install and other specifics.