Jul 11, 2022 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Licensing Service 18.104.22.168 Update
The Autodesk Licensing Service 22.214.171.124 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop Connector app or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The update requires access to the original install resources.
This update was officially released in Jun 29, 2022.
Autodesk Licensing Service 126.96.36.199 Update
This is a cumulative update and contains all changes from the updates previously released.
As a best practice, it is recommended to always apply the latest available update for Autodesk Licensing Service before launching the products for improved reliability and performance.
The build number of this release is 188.8.131.52.
Starting with this update, Autodesk Customers with Multi-user subscriptions or Token-flex implementation using Autodesk Network License Manager (NLM) are required to upgrade the Network License Manager to the latest version v11.18.x to support Autodesk 2020 and newer version products.
- Improved error message in case of Network License Manager version being lower than expected version
- Improved the background image for a few in-product licensing messages for ease of association with the specific product.
- Addressed known security vulnerabilities by upgrading internal components to newer versions
- Addressed security vulnerabilities in the CryptoPP library by upgrading it to v8.6 (reference: CVE-2021-40530 / CVE-2021-43398)
- Addressed licensing crash on startup with a borrowed network license
- Addressed product installation issue on macOS during registration with licensing service
- Addressed issues affecting the launch of the product after experiencing an abrupt crash
See the ReadMe listing in the Autodesk Licensing Service help for install and other specifics.