Feb 12, 2020 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Licensing Service Feb 2020 Update
The Autodesk Licensing Service Feb 2020 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop Connector app or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update requires access to the original install resources.
Autodesk Licensing Service Feb 2020 Update
This is a cumulative update and contains all changes from the updates previously released. As a best practice, it is recommended to always apply the latest available update for Autodesk Licensing Service before launching the products for improved reliability and performance.
The build of this License Service Update is 22.214.171.124.
- The “Let’s Get Started” screen has received an update to make it easier for customers to choose the correct option.
- Customers who are already logged in with a valid Autodesk ID will be able to immediately access their product via their single-user subscription, without additional licensing dialogs.
- Upgraded third party libraries to address security vulnerabilities.
- Logging improvements for the Licensing Installer.
- Fixed install hang issue during licensing installation on AWS environment.
- Fixed Licensing installer unpacking on SCCM environment
See the ReadMe listing in the Autodesk Licensing Service help for install and other specifics.