Sept 25, 2019 – Autodesk releases the Autodesk Map 3D 2020.0.1 Update
The Autodesk Map 3D 2020.0.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The Update requires access to the original AutoCAD and Map 3D 2020 install resources and installation.
Autodesk Civil 3D Built On version will be listed as 126.96.36.199 Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2020.0.1 Update
Autodesk Map 3D 2020.0.1 Update
The update fixes earlier problems with FDO, WFS, and ArcInfo Online and Industry Model. In other words, this update syncs the Connector for ArcGIS Online in Map 3D with the version in Civil 3D and fixes other AutoCAD Map 3D ToolKit issues.
Map 3D 2020.0.1 Update Fixes:
- MAPPOLYLINETOPOLYGON-Using MAPPOLYLINETOPOLYGON with the HPCOLOR system variable set to a specified color may cause AutoCAD Map 3D 2020 to crash.
- Occasional crashes when updating the style of the drawing layer.
General Update Content
- When using CO83-CF and UTM-32N coordinate systems, some data from the ArcGIS Online may not be displayed accurately.
- When the proxy is set using PAC file, AutoCAD Map 3D 2020 may not connect to the ArcGIS Online.
- When all layers from a SHP folder are added to a drawing, the edit features across multiple layers may not work as expected.
- In a file-based (SQLite) industry model, the expression engine may not recognize the attribute from a view that contains functions such as coalesce() or ifnull().
- The Report Designer may not accurately display the report in landscape format in the designer area.
- In the Geometric Validation dialog box, the feature class list may not be sorted.
- Creating a new plot template with job explorer open may cause AutoCAD Map 3D 2020 to crash.
- When using the Data Checker, the results may not be sorted according to the parent and name checks.
- Moving the pipe with label definition containing relative labels and then added to the parent geometry selection SQL statement may cause AutoCAD Map 3D 2020 to crash.
- Some WFS URLs may not work in AutoCAD Map 3D 2020.
- The grayscale style in some 32-bit raster files may not work accurately.