Jun 16, 2022 – Autodesk releases the Autodesk Map 3D 2023.0.2 Update
The Autodesk Map 3D 2023.0.2 Updateis available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The Update requires access to the original AutoCAD and Map 3D 2023 install resources and installation.
Map 3D is an AutoCAD Toolset and is included in Civil 3D.
Autodesk Map 3D 2023.0.2 Update
The update fixes FDO WFS, FDO ArcGIS, FDO WMTS, MAPTOACAD, Industry Models, and other miscellaneous issues.
Fixed CER Issues
- Occasional crashes when working with layouts.
- Occasional crashes when connecting to some WFS URLs.
- FDO ArcGIS provider can now log in with both SDE and other users.
- AutoCAD Map 3D no longer crashes or freezes when adding layers from some WMTS URLs to Map.
- MAPTOACAD command using DWT can export the color of the block in AutoCAD Map 3D correctly.
- AutoCAD Map 3D no longer crashes when creating labels for the data source containing special characters in the attribute name.
- Improved performance in Industry Model Electric Explorer when opening form for a feature class with more than 1000 objects.
- Values for locked fields on forms now can be saved as expected.
- Updated OpenSSL to version 1.1.1n to fix a security vulnerability.
- The Customer Error Report dialog box now displays when a crash happens in the Infrastructure Administrator.
Read the Autodesk Map 3D 2023.0.2 Update Release Notes