Aug 22, 2022 – Autodesk releases the Autodesk Map 3D 2024.0.1 Update
The Autodesk Map 3D 2024.0.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Access or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The Update requires access to the original AutoCAD and Map 3D 2024 install resources and installation.
Map 3D is an AutoCAD Toolset and is included in Civil 3D.
This update should be applied to Civil 3D 2024 installs.
Autodesk Map 3D 2024.0.1 Update
This Map 3D 2024.0.1 Toolset Update synchs the current AutoCAD 2024 Toolsets.
This update includes security updates and some defect fixes in features like FDO ArcGIS, MAPTOACAD, Style Editor, and Industry Models.
- Occasional crashes when executing query of attached drawings in localized versions.
- Occasional crashes when opening particular drawings.
General Update Content
- Security updates for SQLite, curl, zlib, and FME.
- Security updates for image processing component and OpenSSL.
- "The Property 'OID' was not found" error no longer displays when reopening a drawing with ArcGIS connection.
- MAPTOACAD now correctly exports the features in industry model drawings with FDO WMS connection.
- AutoCAD Map 3D can now connect to ArcGIS Enterprise portal with Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) settings.
- An infinite scale range value in Style Editor is now accepted in localized versions.
- The "Unknown error" message no longer displays when adding a custom coordinate system to a category in the Coordinate System Library.
- AutoCAD Map 3D no longer crashes when zooming in and out while multiple structure internal windows are open.
- For DWG-based LRS industry models, Reverse feature now works as expected.
- AutoCAD Map 3D no longer crashes when running COGO Split function for DWG-based industry models.
- The EL_CIRCUIT form with some particular Oracle-based industry model data now opens as expected.