July 30, 2019 – Autodesk released Autodesk Navisworks 2020.1 Update
The Autodesk Navisworks 2020.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update requires access to the original install resources.
Autodesk Navisworks 2020.1 Update
The Autodesk Navisworks 2020.1 Update includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- The Select Box tool can now be set to respect the current Selection Resolution setting (NW-54803).
- The Autodesk Translator Framework has been updated to the latest version, to provide better file interoperability (NW-54832).
- Text objects in DWG files are now searchable using Find Items or the Quick Find tool (NW-54844).
- When Revit and IFC files are loaded, the background is now graduated by default, making visualization easier (NW-54949).
- Floor elements in loaded Revit or IFC files are now rendered correctly (NW-54919).
- When Revit and IFC files are loaded, especially those with linked DWG files, line geometry is now correctly positioned (NW-54948).
- When IFC files are opened in Navisworks, IFC properties are now converted correctly (NW-54784).
- When IFC files are opened in Navisworks, user-defined properties in parentheses are now included in the Properties tab (NW-54316).
- Resolved a NET API Application Control issue, which was causing a licensing error when using network licensing mode (NW-54875).
- Resolved a Protocol Error, which was preventing successful cloud rendering in untitled files (NW-54764).
- The Composite Object Clashing option is now correctly imported from Clash Test XML files (NW-54763).
- The Leica point cloud file loader can now handle point clouds with more than 2 billion points (NW-54286).
Read the Release Notes