Sept 27, 2021 – Autodesk releases Autodesk Project Explorer for Civil 3D 2022.1 Update
The Autodesk Project Explorer for Civil 3D 2022.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The install requires access to the original install resources.
Project Explorer for Civil 3D 2022.1 Update
Project Explorer (PE) for Civil 3D 2022.1 Update has been enhanced with new tools to support the creation, editing, and reporting of railway designs. This PE update also contains significant enhancements to make tables and reports more customizable.
- Added the Cant Curves tab for alignments with SuperelevationType = Cant.
- Added Cant properties to the Alignment Calculated Stations list.
- Added the Track Width data column to the Alignments list.
- Added the Design Speed data columns to the Alignment Entities list.
- Added the Design Speed data column to the Alignment PIs list.
- Added the Design Speed data columns to the Profile Entities list.
- Added the Design Speed data column to the Profile PVIs list.
- Added a Cant Gradient Format option to the Layout Style definition.
- Added alignment report support for cant curves.
- Added better support for multiple fonts and text styles within the same table and report.
- Added multiple line support for title and header rows in tables and reports.
- Added support for grouped column headers in tables and reports.
- Added support for scaling the application icons in a 4K display environment.
- Added an extra field to the Alignment PIs list to provide a new PI station value which is calculated perpendicular to the alignment.
- Fixed a stability issue that would occur after deleting PVIs in profile view with the Project Explorer window opened.
- Fixed an issue that cause an unhandled exception to appear in the Alignments tab after opening a drawing.
- Fixed an issue that caused an unhandled exception to appear when using the Civil 3D Profile Properties dialog box while Project Explorer was open.
- Fixed an issue which caused some subassembly shapes to be incorrectly shaded in the assembly view and corridor view.
- Improved performance when displaying the geometric details of complex alignments in the Project Explorer window.
See the Known Issues list
Read the Project Explorer for Civil 3D 2022.1Release Notesin the help