Oct 31, 2018 – Autodesk releases the Autodesk ReCap Pro 2019.3 Update
The Autodesk ReCap Pro 2019.3 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update install requires access to the install original ReCap 2019 and ReCap Pro 2019 product resources.
Autodesk ReCap Pro 2019.3 Update
The version number of the new update is 18.104.22.168. The Update install updates version 22.214.171.124. In other words, you must install the prior ReCap Pro 2019 Updates to install this latest Update.
- Faro raw scan cannot be colorized if there is space in raw scan file name.
- Intensity is not exported in exported .rcs files.
- Some points disappear after loading project with user defined coordinate system.
- Application crashes on loading project with missing scans.
- Application crashes when failing to load ReCap codec plugins.
- Application crashes when registering partial E57 scan.
- Application crashes during checkerboard target extraction.
- Allow customer to set project CS if current project CS has not been set before.
- Support TLS1.2 for ReCap.
- Remove scan-to-mesh beta feature from ReCap.
- Remove project clean-up beta feature tool from ReCap.
Read the Readme