June 15, 2020 – Autodesk released Autodesk ReCap Pro 2021
The Autodesk ReCap Pro 2021 is available via the Autodesk Desktop Connector app or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. Recap Pro is available to all AEC Collection customers.
This the formal release of ReCap Pro 7.0.
Autodesk ReCap Pro 2021
Overview Map and RealView Workflow Improvements
View RealView and the overhead map side by side in your view. You can also switch back and forth between views.
The improved interface capability helps users better navigate and understand the relationship between photos and the point cloud.
In Canvas User Coordinate System Set and Reset
Specify a User Coordinate System using tools accessible from the ViewCube.
Fixes included in Autodesk ReCap Pro 7.0
- Fixed an issue in which indexing progress messaging was not working for unstructured scans.
- Fixed an issue in which Decap --importWithLicense would not finish importing.
- Fixed an issue in which origin updates could cause scan locations to disappear from overview map.
- Improved the Overview map to regenerate correctly when opening RealView.
- Improved stability when switching to RealView due to corrupted PNG file.
- Fixed an issue in which Autocam was not set correctly for some projects.
- Fixed an issue in which the Borrow button for network license did not show the calendar dialog.
- Fixed an issue in which ReCap Photo could not launch from ReCap Pro.
- Fixed an issue in which a prompt to install ReCap Photo occured even though ReCap Photo was already installed.
- Corrected some links within the ReCap UI.
- Corrected security vulnerabilities.
See the Release Notes in the ReCap help