Oct 11, 2021 – Autodesk releases the Autodesk ReCap Pro 2022.1 Update
The Autodesk ReCap Pro 2022.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The build version of this ReCap Pro 2022 update is 22.1.0
There are other updates available for older ReCap Pro releases (6 and 7) that fix important security issues and more.
Autodesk ReCap Pro 2022.1 Update
- Automatically extract matching targets within a scan group during registration when users manually add one target.
- Allow users to define target prefix.
- Allow customized RMS coloring thresholds for registration report.
- Display scan location quality report after cloud to cloud registration is complete.
- Support synchronizing point deletion in 3D view to RealView.
- Support inches & fractions unit type.
- Support specifying unit type of raw scan to be imported in DeCap command-line tool.
- Show scan file path in project scan navigator.
- Improved file uploading stability for scan-to-mesh service.
- Improved stability when registering large group of scans.
- Improved performance when importing registered project.
- Improved user experience in scan list and target navigation in registration view.
- Improved performance in project optimization during Save and Save As.
- Show progress bar during project Save and project Save As.
- Added information in logging file when some error happens to importing / indexing workflow.
- Fixed the issues of scan group registration.
- Fixed the issue that target extraction sometimes doesn't recognize target and causes ReCap to hang.
- Fixed the issue in target enhancement.
- Fixed the issue of merging ReCap projects with survey information or project with large coordinates.
- Fixed the issue that overwriting a project using the same name deletes all the scans.
- Fixed the issue that dimension stops showing when Start and end point aren't in the same screen in Real View.
- Fixed the issue that Limit box inside surfaces cannot be selected with SHIFT key.
- Fixed deleted points recovering issues.
- Fixed the issue that projects that are created outside ReCap Pro load with a blank view.
- Fixed the issue that network license is not automatically accepted after initial activation in ReCap.
- Fixed issue where overview map scan location moved if project is launched before importing completes.
- Fixed issue where temp files used for scan-to-mesh service are not cleaned up.
- Fixed localization issues.
- Fixed security vulnerability.
- Point cloud deletion and region editing are disabled when the unassigned point region is hidden.
- Copy relevant files in Temporary Cache Files during Save As.
Read the Readme