Sept 27, 2022 – Autodesk releases the Autodesk ReCap Pro 2023.1 Update
The Autodesk ReCap Pro 2023.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The build version of this ReCap Pro 2023 update is 23.1.0
Autodesk ReCap Pro 2023.1 Update
New Features and Improvements:
- Support importing and indexing raw scans in parallel (except for zfs import).
- Support automatic ground classification to classify infrastructure projects.
- Support classification visualization and manage points based on classification, such as change classification visibility and delete classification. User can then export or save-optimize the project for further processing in other Autodesk products.
- Improve rendering quality by increasing the number of points to be displayed based on user available memory.
- Fixed the issue where importing a LAS file is suspended at the middle of processing.
- Fixed the issue where importing unstructured projects always gets stuck at indexing phase.
- Fixed the issue where minimaps are missing in RCP project that was exported from Leica Cyclone 360.
- Fixed the issue where ReCap Pro crashes silently when updating the origin.
- Fixed crash when opening another project after importing txt file with custom setting.
- Fixed the issue where ReCap Recent Projects list does not respect recent files number in Preferences.
- Fixed the issue where debug.log file shows up when opening ReCap.exe.
- Fixed the issue where identification tips dialog flickers on hover event in the Manual Registration page.
- Fixed the issue where sometimes error dialog is not shown during import if the sub-scan is corrupted or empty.
- Fixed the issue where Color Picker dialog is displayed in another monitor.
- Fixed the issue where pressing Escape during renaming item in Project Navigator does not revert the name.
- Fixed the issue where unifying multiple RCS files using DeCap led to loss of classification information.
- Fixed the issue where importing E57 with scan names having invalid characters led to import/index errors.
- Fixed the issue where disk space requirements warning was not shown during import/index.
Read the Readme