Oct 10, 2023 – Autodesk releases the Autodesk ReCap Pro 2024.1 Update
The Autodesk ReCap Pro 2024.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Access App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
Autodesk ReCap Pro 2024.1 Update
- Manual Classification of Point Data (2024.1)
- Intelligent Point Decimation (2024.1)
- Region to Classification Conversion (2024.1)
- Sync Annotations (2024.1)
- Point Feature Extraction (2024.1)
- Cloud Viewer Measurement and Annotation tools (2024.1)
- Feature Extraction Templates (2024.1)
- Feature Schema Management (2024.1)
- User Interface and Performance Improvements
- Fixed an issue in which the Navigation cube was shifted while the Recap window was maximized in RealView mode.
- Fixed an issue in which the scan preview in Full Page Map was shifted when transitioning to a different scan using Project Navigator.
- Fixed an issue with the Navigation zoom pivot after window resizing.
- Fixed an issue in which running Automatic Ground Classification on a post-registered project between structured and unstructured showed as failed.
- Fixed an issue in which the classification names were reset to default after running Automatic Ground Classification.
- Fixed an issue in which some projects that contain many edits such as regions are not viewable in the ReCap Cloud Viewer.
- Fixed an issue in which the second selection of scans during registration led to infinite searching for a match.
- Fixed an issue in which imported Faro projects did not preserve the point cloud registration performed in the Faro Scene.
- Fixed security vulnerabilities.
Read the Readme