Oct 22, 2019 – Autodesk releases the Autodesk ReCap Pro Update 126.96.36.199
The Autodesk ReCap Pro Update 188.8.131.52 is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The Update requires access to the original install resources and installation.
Autodesk ReCap Pro Update 184.108.40.206
Free and trial users will not be allowed to upload project to Autodesk 360
- Added new 'Update Origin' dialog to allow user to specify origin location/rotation with greater accuracy.
- Upgraded to laszip v3.4 to support wider range of LAZ files.
- Registration information from ZFPRJ can now be recognized.
- Crash while creating measurement in RealView.
- Crash while importing some .ptg files.
- Failed to import some .e57 files.
- Failed to export project when a project with same name already exists.
- Incorrect ReCap installation size of 1.2TB in the control panel.
See the Release Notes for Autodesk ReCap Pro Update 220.127.116.11