Aug 15, 2018 – Autodesk releases the Autodesk Revit 2019.1 Update
The Revit 2019.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
Autodesk Revit 2019.1 Update
The update includes previous 2019.0.1 Hot Fix. The update install requires access to the original install resources.
The What's New section of the Revit 2019 online Help does not currently list 2019.1 improvements.
Revit 2019.1 Improvements
- Added the ability to link topography published from Civil 3D.
- Added the ability to support units defined in Civil 3D for topography links.
- Added the ability to manage linked topography in manage links dialog.
- Added the ability to browse topography in BIM360 document management.
- Added the ability to link a topography from BIM 360 Document Management.
- Added the ability to use geo-location information defined in Civil 3D when linking a topography.
- Added the ability to locate to the last path which you have been after opening link topography dialog.
- Added the ability to keep hosting elements after topography link is reloaded.
- Added the ability to copy building pads and subregions on a linked topography.
- Added the ability to reload linked topography when opening a Revit project.
- Help links now use https instead of http and support single sign-on functionality.
- Improved the user experience to handle different error cases for topography links.
See the Release Notes link below for fixed issues in the Revit 2019.1 Update.