Mar 7, 2019 – Autodesk releases the Autodesk Revit 2019.2.1 Hotfix
The Autodesk Revit 2019.2.1 Hotfix is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update install requires access to the install original 2019 product resources.
Autodesk Revit 2019.2.1 Hotfix
This hotfix includes new functionality, addresses issues and crashes reported directly to Autodesk, and contains the fixes included in previous Revit 2019 updates and fixes.
- Resolved an issue that prevented export to dwg of multiple views/sheets.
- Resolved an issue where monitored openings did not update when changes are made to the original object.
- Resolved an issue that could cause MEP Fabrication elements to disconnect when reloading a Fabrication configuration.
- Improved stability when opening a corrupt cloud model from Revit Home.
- Resolved an issue where Revit Home could not show all cloud models when there were more than 200 files in a BIM 360 Document folder.
- Resolved an issue that prevented steel fabrication elements from being visible after adding it in a cloud model in BIM 360.
- Resolved an issue when using the rollback workflow in a workshared model and the central model contained steel fabrication.
- Resolved an issue where Non-workshared models stored in BIM 360 could not be exported to IFC.
- Saving a model as a cloud model is now blocked if there are any background tasks in progress at that time.
See the Revit 2019.2.1 Hotfix release notes.