Aug 21, 2019 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Revit 2019.2.2 Hotfix
The Autodesk Revit 2019.2.2 Hotfix is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
Autodesk Revit 2019.2.2 Hotfix
Read the Revit 2019.2.2 Hotfix Release Notes
- Improved stability when copying or deleting a dimension.
- Fixed an issue which caused upgrade failure when using the automated Revit Cloud Model upgrade tool.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in duplicate global unique identifier (GUID) values when copying or mirroring parts.
- The quantity state is now properly set allowing quantities in print reports for fabrication parts to be properly quantified.
- Fixed an issue with a sporadic warning message that was being displayed when cancelling a reload configuration action.
- Fixed an issue that caused modeled parts to either disconnect or vanish after reloading a configuration.
- Improved Revit stability when working on a workshared model that contains an element in an invalid workset.
- Fixed the issue when OpenAndActivateDocument API open the file path with non-lowercase extension.
- Improved stability when working offline with file-based worksharing.
- Corrected the glazing material transmissive color in cloud rendering.
- Fixed an issue where modifying a space would interact with group instances in the model causing the ‘Changes to groups are allowed only in group edit mode’ error.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect topography geometry was created when linking a Civil 3D published topography which had large coordinates.
- Fixed an issue where rooms and spaces could lose or no longer detect a linked model boundary after reload latest when using Revit Cloud Worksharing.
- Fixed the Visible Transmittance value of glazing materials calculated incorrectly in the Material Browser.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a single-line pipe drop to not display when it is hidden by another element if there is a transition in the vertical pipe.
- Fixed an issue that could cause extended lines to appear inside single line pipe rise and drop symbols when printing.
- Fixed an issue that caused a single line pipe drop to not display a gap.
- Improved performance of zone display in canvas.
- Fixed an issue that could cause duct and pipe rise symbols to not display when they extend to the level above and are hidden on that level.
- Fixed an issue where Background Room Color Fill with a non-solid fill pattern would incorrectly overlap cut walls when printing in vector mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused a long delay when clicking the File Menu in the recent file list.
- Fixed an issue that prevented particular worksharing cloud models containing steel connections from opening in Revit.
- Fixed an issue with tooltips for the Revit Home/Close/Minimize/Maximize buttons, which caused them to display using an incorrect font.
- Improved the stability when opening a project file.
- Improved stability when using the copy or copy to clipboard command on a dependent view.
- Improved stability in the API View.BoundingBox.
- Improve upgrade success rate when using the automated Revit cloud model upgrade tool.
- Improved stability of Sync with Central when elements are included in background processes.
- Fixed an issue where upgrade might fail when using the Revit cloud model upgrade tool.
- Fixed the issue that worksets Opened status is changed unexpectedly when editing Manage Worksets in Manage Links dialogue.