Feb 6, 2020 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Revit 2020.2.1 Hotfix
The Autodesk Revit 2020.2.1 Hotfix is available via the Autodesk Desktop Connector app or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update requires access to the original install resources.
Autodesk Revit 2020.2.1 Hotfix
Software embedded in the update executable:
- Revit 2020 - version 126.96.36.199
- Collaboration for Revit 2020 - version 188.8.131.52
- Personal Accelerator for Revit - version 184.108.40.206
- OpenStudio - version 0.1.9
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the loss of family data in some workshared models when family definitions had not been recently modified. This fix does not repair models which have encountered loss of family data, for more information refer to Family Corruption in Revit 2020.2
- Fixed an issue which caused the licensing of Addons to fail with Revit 2020.2
- For Vault 2020 users, after the 2020.2.1 Hotfix is applied replace AdskLicensingSK_2.dll in Revit 2020 install location: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Revit 2020.2
Revit Cloud Models
- Improves Revit's stability on opening large cloud models.
- Improved consistency of menu options available from the InfoCenter Sign In menu.
Dynamo for Revit
In some cases Dynamo will not be visible within the Manage tab after 2020.2.1 Hotfix is applied. To restore Dynamo, replace DynamoRevitDS.sig and DynamoRevitVersionSelector.sig the following location: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Revit 2020\Addins\DynamoForRevit\Revit\
Updated Content for Revit 2020.2 is not included in the patch deliverable and is provided on the Autodesk Knowledge Network, link.
Revit updates cannot be uninstalled to revert Autodesk Revit 2020 to its pre-update state.
If you need to remove the update, please uninstall Autodesk Revit 2020 and then reinstall it.
See the Readme listing in the Revit help.