Sept 3, 2020 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Revit 2020.2.3 Hotfix
The Autodesk Revit 2020.2.3 Hotfix is available via the Autodesk Desktop Connector app or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update requires access to the original install resources.
The Revit 2020 updates are cumulative and include all changes from previously released Revit 2020 updates.
Revit updates cannot be uninstalled to revert Autodesk Revit 2020 to its pre-update state. If you need to remove the update, please uninstall Autodesk Revit 2020 and then reinstall it.
Autodesk Revit 2020.2.3 Hotfix
Software embedded in the update executable:
- Revit 2020 - version 220.127.116.11
- Autodesk Cloud Models for Revit 2020 - version 18.104.22.168
- Personal Accelerator for Revit - version 22.214.171.124
- OpenStudio - version 0.1.9
- Resolved a Windows 7 specific issue where application level macros could cause deletion of non-Revit files.
- Fixed an issue that caused instability when placing duct elements created using direct shapes.
- Fixed an issue that prevented offset tags from reporting a value for design duct and pipe fittings.
- Fixed an issue that caused single line vertical pipes and pipe fittings to not display properly beneath pipe accessories.
- Fixed an issue that caused symbolic lines in a family to not display correctly.
- Fixed an issue where lines would be missing when exporting certain slightly curved elements to DWG.
- Fixed an issue where Link Topography didn't work when Windows Region Format is set to use a period as the digit grouping symbol.
MEP Analytical Systems
- Fixed a conversion error for the Airflow per area parameter of analytical spaces.
- Fixed an issue that caused instability in Revit when modifying a duct or pipe system.
- Improved stability when renaming views (and using the delete key) in the Project Browser.
Revit Cloud Model (workshared)
- Fixed an issue where a Revit Cloud Worksharing link path could incorrectly resolve to the Collaboration Cache directory.
- Fixed an issue in which the "Cannot perform this action because calculations for steel elements are in progress" message always appeared when a steel connection was edited from the Type Properties dialog.
- Fixed an issue that upgrading failed for models that contain conduit fittings without connectors.
Dynamo for Revit
- In some cases Dynamo will not be visible within the Manage tab after 2020.2.3 Hotfix is applied. To restore Dynamo, replace DynamoRevitDS.sig and DynamoRevitVersionSelector.sig the following location: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Revit 2020\Addins\DynamoForRevit\Revit\
- Updated Content for Revit 2020.2 is not included in the patch deliverable and is provided on the Autodesk Knowledge Network.
- Revit updates cannot be uninstalled to revert Autodesk Revit 2020 to its pre-update state. If you need to remove the update, please uninstall Autodesk Revit 2020 and then reinstall it.
See the Readme listing in the Revit help.