Apr 28, 2021 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Revit 2020.2.4 Hotfix
The Autodesk Revit 2020.2.4 Hotfix is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
A version of the BIM Interoperability Tools 8.0.7744.0 for Revit 2020 was released at the same time.
Autodesk Revit 2020.2.4 Hotfix
Read the Revit 2020.2.4 Hotfix Release Notes
- Revit 2020 - version 188.8.131.52
- Autodesk Cloud Models for Revit 2020 - version 184.108.40.206
- Personal Accelerator for Revit - version 220.127.116.11
- OpenStudio - version 0.1.9
- Fixed an issue that could produce very large journal files during upgrade of models with many DirectShapes.
- Improved upgrade of some families created in Revit 2018 or earlier to preserve some geometry created via import operations or API.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly filtered out detail lines and masking regions when they conflicted with model lines at a specific detail level.
Electrical Cable Tray and Conduit
- Fixed an issue that caused cable tray fittings to not display in a plan view with annotation scale turned on.
- Fixed an issue where small objects would not export correctly to DWG at large drawing scales.
- Fixed the issue that F1 keys do not display the correct help page in browser.
- Fixed an issue that caused steel elements with fabrication to change GUID on IFC export.
- Fixed an issue that material texture not found after moving textures to a new assigned render path folder.
- Fixed an issue that caused costing data to be lost after exporting parts to a .maj file.
- Improved performance when using the type selector.
Revit Cloud Model (workshared)
- Fixed an issue which could cause BIM 360 links to fail to load when the user had their permissions on the linked model forcibly relinquished.
- Fixed an issue where the Activity Indicator would show that the model is not being actively synchronized if the synchronize time is longer than 5 minutes.
- Fixed an issue that caused steel connections to become invalid after performing a Roombook addin calculation.
- Improved time performance for worksharing synchronization actions when the central model has link models attached that contain or have contained steel fabrication elements such as steel connections.
- Improved the stability when selecting material tags in 3D, section, or elevation views when there is a linked topographic file.