Jul 21, 2020 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Revit 2021.1 Update
The Autodesk Revit 2021.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
Revit Updates cannot be uninstalled to revert Autodesk Revit 2021 to its pre-update state. If you need to remove the update, uninstall Autodesk Revit 2021 and then reinstall it.
Autodesk Revit 2021.1 Update
Read the Revit 2021.1 Update Release Notes
Software Builds in the Update
- Revit 2021 - version 184.108.40.206
- Revit Unit Schemas 2021 - version 220.127.116.11
- Steel Connections Content for Dynamo 2021 - version 2.6
- Cloud Models for Revit 2021 - version 18.104.22.168
- Generative Design for Revit 2021 - version 22.214.171.124
- Personal Accelerator for Revit - version 126.96.36.199
- OpenStudio - version 0.1.17 Enhancements
- Deprecated two properties DocumentSavingAsEventArgs.IsSavingAsMasterFile and DocumentSavingAsEventArgs.IsSavingAsMasterFile and
added two properties DocumentSavingAsEventArgs.IsSavingAsCentralFile and DocumentSavedAsEventArgs.IsSavingAsCentralFile.
- In the API, replaced the Enum value ConnectorType.MasterSurface with a new value ConnectorType.MainSurface (no rebuild of existing applications referencing the replaced value is required).
- Added support for alignments to Revit transferred from a future version of InfraWorks as a part of the InfraWorks bridge model.
Alignments support alignment station annotations to be added to an imported alignment individually or as "sets" to meet documentation requirements.
Dynamo for Revit
- Updated Dynamo for Revit version to 2.6 in Revit 2021.1.
- Provided new Dynamo for Revit nodes for Path of Travel function including getting/adding/setting and removing waypoints, calculate the shortest way to multiples destinations.
- Added 90 new Dynamo Revit nodes related to Revit platform functions such as selection, documentation, view, etc.
Electrical Panel Schedule
- Added support so users can modify elements in a circuit using the properties palette while in a panel schedule view by selecting the desired element(s) in the System Browser.
- Renamed the property used for selecting the working units during DGN export through the API to WorkingUnits.
- Added support for importing SketchUp 2020 files.
MEP Analytical Systems
- Improved System-Zones by reporting the Level Offset and making it editable in the Properties palette.
- Added support for P&ID Modeler to access Plant 3D Collaboration projects on a Europe data center.
- Added the ability to identify the rebar host for any selected rebar set, area or path reinforcement.
- Provided informational messages when attempting to acquire coordinates from a link.
- Provided an easy way to share 3D views in Revit.
- Added 50 new units of measurement, spanning across all disciplines.
Please see What's New for a complete list.
- Refined disciplines and job roles in the user profile.
- Updated the following dialogs to be resizable: Parameter Properties (Family Editor), Manage Project Units, Manage Project Parameters, Project Parameter Properties, New Shared Parameter, Shared Parameter Properties, Edit Tooltip.
- Refined a link message in the Default Family Template File Invalid dialog.
- Added the option to switch view tabs by history order (starting from last active/working view) using CTRL+(SHIFT)+TAB.