Sept 18, 2020 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Revit 2021.1.1 Hotfix
The Autodesk Revit 2021.1.1 Hotfix is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
Revit 2021 updates can be uninstalled to revert Autodesk Revit 2021 to its pre-update state.
Uninstalling this update after being applied to a Revit 2021.1 installation may cause the Revit version displayed in Windows>Add/Remove Programs to be blank.
Autodesk Revit 2021.1.1 Hotfix
Read the Revit 2021.1.1 Hotfix Release Notes
Software Builds in the Update
- Revit 2021 - version 18.104.22.168
- Revit Unit Schemas 2021 - version 22.214.171.124
- Steel Connections Content for Dynamo 2021 - version 2.6
- Cloud Models for Revit 2021 - version 126.96.36.199
- Generative Design for Revit 2021 - version 188.8.131.52
- Personal Accelerator for Revit - version 184.108.40.206
- OpenStudio - version 0.1.17
- Improved the stability when aligning grid lines.
- Fixed the issue that Revit will hang when importing bridge model including the alignment from InfraWorks to Revit.
- Improved stability with family load when using Load Autodesk Family.
- Fixed an issue that caused a gap between a pipe and fitting when using single line display with "Use Annot. Scale for Single Line Fittings" enabled in Mechanical Settings.
- Fixed an issue that caused an energy analytical model to contain analytical surfaces with missing geometry.
- Fixed the issue that help link is broken when customers press F1 on the Revit plug-in.
- Fixed an issue that was caused longer than expected delays when switching views.
- Fixed an issue that a text is truncated on Shared View Dialog.
- Resolved an issue so that values from a calculated instance parameter in the Tag family is available in a linked object.
- Updated Russian translations
- Fixed the issue so that wall tags won't randomly disappear.