Nov 18, 2020 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Revit 2021.1.2 Hotfix
The Autodesk Revit 2021.1.2 Hotfix is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
Revit 2021 updates can be uninstalled to revert Autodesk Revit 2021 to its pre-update state.
Uninstalling this update after being applied to a Revit 2021 installation may cause the Revit version displayed in Windows>Add/Remove Programs to be blank.
Autodesk Revit 2021.1.2 Hotfix
Read the Revit 2021.1.2 Hotfix Release Notes
Software Builds in the Update
- Revit 2021 - version 126.96.36.199
- Revit Unit Schemas 2021 - version 188.8.131.52
- Steel Connections Content for Dynamo 2021 - version 2.6
- Cloud Models for Revit 2021 - version 184.108.40.206
- Generative Design for Revit 2021 - version 220.127.116.11
- Personal Accelerator for Revit - version 18.104.22.168
- OpenStudio - version 0.1.17
Annotation - Tags
- Improved the stability when selecting material tags in 3D, section, or elevation views.
- Improved Massing instances imported from FormIt to dimension properly.
Energy - Analytical Model
- Fixed an issue that caused systems analysis to fail if an analytical surface is created without a valid analytical space reference.
- Improved the stability when exporting to DWG in a location synced to a cloud storage service.
Fabrication - MEP
- Fixed an issue with elevation tags that would display ? when removing the leader from the tag.
- Fixed an issue where thousand of combination was causing Revit to freeze during a reload configuration.
- Fixed the issue that families cannot be loaded if they are accompanied by a type catalog where types are separated by blank lines.
- Improved stability for model open when a registry item is lost.
- Fixed the issue that F1 keys do not display the correct help page in browser.
MEP Electrical Cable Tray and Conduit
- Fixed an issue that caused cable tray fittings to not display in a plan view with annotation scale turned on.
MEP Electrical Circuits
- Improved stability when creating a circuit in system browser after delete a circuit in canvas.
MEP Mechanical Other
- Fixed an issue that caused a hosted element to move when its workset changed.
MEP P&ID Modeler
- Allow user to associate a BIM 360 Plant Project on BIM 360 Docs via P&ID modeler when the model was originally associated with a Plant Project on A360 Teams.
Revit Cloud Worksharing
- Fixed an issue so that sync with central would not be blocked by the long file path of a linked file in a cloud model or a Revit Server model.
- Fixed an issue that a cloud model with name length close to limit 255 causes failure of navigating to the corresponding folder on Import/Link RVT dialog.
- Fixed an issue when the Worksets are not editable task dialog is shown, when there are 2 users, both of whom created new worksets and edited their respective worksets, and then performed a SWC respectively, causing a Workset clash due to new worksets being downloaded into their locals during SWC.