May 3, 2021 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Revit 2021.1.3 Hotfix
The Autodesk Revit 2021.1.3 Hotfix is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
Autodesk Revit Revit 2021.1.3 Hotfix
Read the Revit Revit 2021.1.3 Release Notes
See the Release Notes above for important help on install issues.
- Revit 2021 - version 22.214.171.124
- Revit Unit Schemas 2021 - version 126.96.36.199
- Steel Connections Content for Dynamo 2021 - version 2.6
- Cloud Models for Revit 2021 - version 188.8.131.52
- Generative Design for Revit 2021 - version 184.108.40.206
- Personal Accelerator for Revit - version 220.127.116.11
- OpenStudio - version 0.1.17Resolved Issues
Fixed an issue that could produce very large journal files during upgrade of models with many DirectShapes.
- Improved upgrade of some families created in Revit 2018 or earlier to preserve some geometry created via import operations or API.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly filtered out detail lines and masking regions when they conflicted with model lines at a specific detail level.
- Fixed an issue that the load can't be propagated properly through a single phase transformer.
Electrical Panel Schedule
- Fixed an issue where the Phase doesn't display correctly when assigning a spare in single phase panel.
- Fixed an issue that caused interior spaces to be excluded from an energy analysis.
- Fixed an issue where small objects would not export correctly to DWG at large drawing scales.
- Fixed an issue where user license expired unexpectedly causing Revit to fall into a 10 minute grace period, after which Revit is automatically terminated.
- Fixed an issue where the Material browser would load thumbnails unnecessarily.
- Fixed an issue that material texture not found after moving textures to a new assigned render path folder.
- Fixed an issue that caused costing data to be lost after exporting parts to a .maj file.
- Fixed an issue with kerf values resetting to 0 after importing a job file.
- Fixed data corruption message displayed in error when opening a model.
- Improved performance when using the type selector.
- Fixed an issue where the concrete cover of a model in place element cut by another element is reset after finish editing without any changes.
Revit Cloud Model (workshared)
- Fixed issue that mirroring fails if a new workset has been added to the model but has not been saved to the cloud.
- Fixed an issue where the Activity Indicator would show that the model is not being actively synchronized if the synchronize time is longer than 5 minutes.
- Fixed an issue that caused steel connections to become invalid after performing a Roombook addin calculation.
- Improved performance for worksharing synchronization actions when the central model has link models attached that contain or have contained steel fabrication elements such as steel connections.
- Corrected symbols for Russian translated units.