Aug 10, 2021 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Revit 2021.1.4 Hotfix
The Autodesk Revit 2021.1.4 Hotfix is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
Autodesk Revit Revit 2021.1.4 Hotfix
Read the Revit Revit 2021.1.4 Release Notes
See the Release Notes above for important help on install issues.
- Revit 2021 - version 126.96.36.199
- Revit Unit Schemas 2021 - version 188.8.131.52
- Steel Connections Content for Dynamo 2021 - version 2.6
- Cloud Models for Revit 2021 - version 184.108.40.206
- Generative Design for Revit 2021 - version 220.127.116.11
- Personal Accelerator for Revit - version 18.104.22.168
- OpenStudio - version 0.1.17
- Fixed an issue that Revit Macro didn't work after upgrading to Revit 2021.1.3.
- Added support for exporting linked Revit files hosted in BIM360 to IFC when the option to export linked files as separate IFC files is enabled.
- Fixed an issue when checking out worksets with a large number of elements to delete in a Cloud Worksharing model could not proceed due to the elements being mapped to invalid worksets.
- Addressed potential vulnerabilities in PDF link/import.