Oct 21, 2021 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Revit 2021.1.5 Hotfix
The Autodesk Revit 2021.1.5 Hotfix is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
Autodesk Revit Revit 2021.1.5 Hotfix
Read the Revit Revit 2021.1.5 Release Notes
See the Release Notes above for important help on install issues.
- Revit 2021 - version 18.104.22.168
- Revit Unit Schemas 2021 - version 22.214.171.124
- Steel Connections Content for Dynamo 2021 - version 2.6
- Cloud Models for Revit 2021 - version 126.96.36.199
- Generative Design for Revit 2021 - version 188.8.131.52
- Personal Accelerator for Revit - version 184.108.40.206
- OpenStudio - version 0.1.17
Revit Cloud Worksharing
- Fixed the issue that the call on Revit API CheckoutElements from the handler of DocumentOpened Event could fail when the target is a Cloud Worksharing model.
- Addressed potential vulnerabilities throughout Revit