Jun 23, 2021 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Revit 2022.0.1 Hotfix
The Autodesk Revit 2022.0.1 Hotfix is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
After this hotfix is applied successfully, the build number specified on the Help > About dialog will be:
Autodesk Revit 2022.0.1 Hotfix
Read the Revit 2022.0.1 Release Notes
See the Release Notes above for important help on install issues.
- Revit 2022 - version 126.96.36.199
- Revit Unit Schemas 2022 - version 188.8.131.52
- Cloud Models for Revit 2022 - version 184.108.40.206
- Personal Accelerator for Revit - version 220.127.116.11
- REX Framework - version 18.104.22.16841
- REX Revit - version 22.214.171.12441
- Results Explorer Manager - version 126.96.36.19941
- Fixed an API issue with ColorFillSchema.updateEntry().
- Improved stability when editing an electrical circuit.
- Fixed an issue where PDF Export is not active in assembly view.
- Enhanced Export PDF API error handling when using paper placement and zoom percentage options at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where two fonts with the same postscript names are not showing correctly in the exported PDF.
- Fixed underline characters in some font families that are not exported correctly in PDF.
- Fixed an issue where Arabic Unicode Characters in the extended presentation form area are showing square in the Exported PDF.
- Fixed and issue where some fonts with an @ symbol are not showing correctly in PDF for Chinese OS.
- Fixed symbols (Hex code from 0x3200 to 0x33FF) in some font families showing a square in PDF.
- Fixed an issue where the select all status may be lost when there are several views in the model.
- Fixed an issue where hyperlinks between exported individual PDF files won't work when CJK characters are included in file names.
- Fixed an issue where if a Revit was opened by directly double clicking an .rvt file, Realistic views would not display and Revit would crash after the program was closed.
- Fixed an issue where importing via API may change the active view.
- Fixed an issue with having generic machines setup in the configurations which stopped the fabrication settings dialog from loading.
- Fixed an issue when checking out worksets with a large number of elements to delete in a Cloud Worksharing model could not proceed due to the elements being mapped to invalid worksets.
- Fixed an issue where changing the layout from maximum spacing to fixed number would lock the quantity to 1.
- Fixed an issue where a project containing rebar with preferred constraints could not be upgraded.
- Fixed an issue when upgrading split keynote legend schedule with Filter by Sheet.
- Fixed an issue when splitting a keynote legend with 'filter by sheet' after deleting segments from the schedule.
- Improved the performance of splitting keynote legend schedule with Filter by Sheet.
- Improved stability when attempting to add the same shared parameter to a second key schedule of the same category.
- Improved stability when right-clicking on the panel schedule in a sheet from the project browser.
- Improved the stability when editing a plan region with stairs created.
- Resolved an issue where users cannot tag an architectural column with the multi-category tag. Known limitation:
If a user adds a multi-category tag to an architectural column in Revit 2022.0.1, the tag must be deleted if the user wants to change the column or the tag in Revit 2022.
- Fixed the issue that the detailed wall sweep components will offset outside the wall.
- Revit 2022 updates can be uninstalled to revert Autodesk Revit 2022 to its pre-update state.
- Uninstalling this update may cause the Revit version displayed in Windows>Add/Remove Programs to be blank.