Nov 11, 2021 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Revit 2022.1.1 Hotfix
The Autodesk Revit 2022.1.1 Hotfix is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
After this hotfix is applied successfully, the build number specified on the Help >> About dialog will be:
Autodesk Revit 2022.1.1 Hotfix
Read the Revit 2022.1.1 Release Notes
See the Release Notes above for important help on install issues.
- Revit 2022 - version 22.214.171.1241
- Revit Unit Schemas 2022 - version 126.96.36.1991
- Cloud Models for Revit 2022 - version 188.8.131.521
- Generative Design for Revit 2022 - version 184.108.40.206
- REX Framework - version 220.127.116.1143
- REX Revit - version 18.104.22.16841
- Results Explorer Manager - version 22.214.171.12443
- FormIt Converter For Revit 2022 - version 126.96.36.1991
Annotation - Tags
- Fixed an issue in tags that prevented using the Add/Remove Host command prior to a tag first being placed and then selected.
- Improved stability in the Edit Pasted Elements mode when loading a family, and then closing the family before finishing the Edit Pasted Elements mode.
- Improved stability when duplicating a design option after running solar or lighting analysis which will create an AVF object in Revit file.
- Updated ODA toolkit to correct syntax errors when exporting exponential values to IFC.
- Improved stability of export for certain geometry types.
MEP Electrical Circuits
- Fixed an issue with combined parameters displaying a double dash in a panel schedule.
- Improved stability when using the phase combine functionality, and there are elements with the same Phase Created and Phase Demolished values.
Reinforcement - Shape Driven Rebar
- Added the ability to lock elements obtained by importing solids to the Structural Rebar category, in the project or families, using align or dimensional constraints.
- Addressed potential vulnerabilities throughout Revit.
- Ensured that Create Global Parameter APIs work with new parameter types.
- Fixed an issue in which ownerships on newly added elements were not relinquished during synchronize with central.