May 4, 2022 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Revit 2023.0.1 Hotfix
The Autodesk Revit 2023.0.1 Hotfix is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
After this hotfix is applied successfully, the build number specified on the Help > About dialog will be:
Autodesk Revit 2023.0.1 Hotfix
Read the Revit 2023.0.1 Release Notes
See the Release Notes above for important help on install issues.
- Revit 2023 - version 126.96.36.199
- Revit Unit Schemas 2023 - version 188.8.131.52
- Cloud Models for Revit 2023 - version 184.108.40.206
- Generative Design for Revit - version 220.127.116.11
- FormIt Converter for Revit 2023 - version 18.104.22.168Issues Resolved
- Fixed an issue that caused instability in Revit due to an invalid piping flow parameter value in the color fill calculation.
- Fixed an issue where modifying type parameters may not be be sent to a Data Exchange via update.
- For the Data Exchange workflows, fixed an issue where newly added Revit Elements may not have an associated Category.
Energy - Analytical Model
- Improved Systems Analysis by creating a separate zone for each space assigned to the default HVAC Zone, when the Rooms or Spaces mode is used to create the energy model.
- Fixed an issue in which a non-visible column schedule sector was exported with PDF export.
- Fixed an issue that the Revit model couldn't be opened when the FormIt link in that model contained close-loop Line Mesh objects.
- Fixed an issue where certain geometric data caused instability when exporting to SAT.
- Fixed an issue that view-specific import symbols could not be moved vertically in section views after they were imported with the "Current view only" option checked.
MEP Analytical System
- Fixed an issue where floors were incorrectly classified as interior in Systems Analysis.
- Fixed an issue that caused instability when editing the host plane in mass editor.
- Improved the stability of local rendering.
- Fixed an issue that caused Revit to become unresponsive after changing types in the Type Selector.
Revit Cloud Worksharing
- Fixed an issue where Revit Cloud Worksharing models could not be opened due to missing metadata.
- Improved stability when working with winder stairs in Revit.
- Fixed an centerline logic issue that failed to upgrade a project.
View - Sheets
- Improved stability when interacting with or attempting to add a corrupted view to a sheet.
- Revit 2023 updates can be uninstalled to revert Autodesk Revit 2023 to its pre-update state.
- Uninstalling this update may cause the Revit version displayed in Windows>Add/Remove Programs to be blank.