Aug 3, 2022 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Revit 2023.0.2 Hotfix
The Autodesk Revit 2023.0.2 Hotfix is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
Autodesk Revit Revit 2023.0.2 Hotfix
Read the Revit Revit 2023.0.2 Release Notes
See the Release Notes above for important help on install issues.
- Revit 2023 - version 188.8.131.52
- Revit Unit Schemas 2023 - version 184.108.40.206
- REX Framework 2023 HF1 - version 220.127.116.1151
- Cloud Models for Revit 2023 - version 18.104.22.168
- Generative Design for Revit - version 22.214.171.124
- FormIt Converter for Revit 2023 - version 126.96.36.199
- Added a Revit.ini option, DisableBackgroundProcesses=1, to disable background processes or put them in wait mode.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when Load Autodesk Family is opened and quickly closed.
- Addressed potential security vulnerabilities related to import of SketchUp files.
Dynamo for Revit
- Fixed an issue that cannot set parameter value of integer type in Dynamo 2.13 for Revit 2023.
- Improved stability when launching Parameter Service and Load Autodesk Family.
Graphics - Fill Patterns
- Fixed an issue where Non-Masking Solid Fill Regions and foreground room fills incorrectly obscured wall solid fills.
- Improved stability when repeatedly resizing the material dialog many times in one session.
- Fixed an issue were Topography in wireframe view appeared solid and would hide inserted PDF and raster images set to background.
- Improved stability when importing and linking CAD files.
- Improved stability when importing and linking FormIt AXM files.
- Updated components used for importing .adsk files to address security vulnerabilities.
- Improved stability when adding or modifying keynote tags.
- Improved the stability when placing element keynote tags.
- Fixed the broken link issue when double-byte characters are included in material texture path.
- Fixed an issue where parameters with names or descriptions containing control characters prevented creation of Data Exchanges.
- Fixed an issue when vector printing or exporting to PDF, where detail items incorrectly print extra hidden lines that are not displayed on screen depending on the order they were picked with the Show Hidden Line tool.
- Improved stability while printing the visible portion of a sheet if there were viewports off the screen displaying all hidden lines.
- Fixed an issue that could block opening a file after checking the Constrain To Routing Preferences checkbox in the Type Selector.
- Fixed an issue where the type selector button is not properly displayed.
- Fixed an issue where moved and removed bars would not be shown in the correct position in a section view cutting through a rebar set parallel to the bar plane.
Repeating Detail Component/Insulation
- Improved the stability when creating the repeating component.
- Fixed the translation of "Relinquish" in French language.
- Improved the stability with TopographySurface.Create(Document, IList, IList) API when there are duplicated points or facets in the input.
- Fixed an issue where the tag does not follow the host element when the host element is first moved.
- Improved the stability for upgrading workshared models containing analytical elements and enabling workset for conditional formatting in schedules.