May 15, 2023 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Revit 2024.0.2 Update
The Autodesk Revit 2024.0.2 Update is available via the Autodesk Access or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
Autodesk Revit 2024.0.2 Update
The Revit 2024 updates are cumulative and include all changes from previously released Revit 2024 updates.
This update addresses customer reported issues and product instabilities.
Read the Autodesk Revit 2024.0.2 Update Release Notes
See the Release Notes above for important help on install issues.
- Revit 2024 - version 220.127.116.11
- Core Package Component for Revit 2024 - version 18.104.22.168
- Core Package Component - Cloud for Revit 2024 - version 22.214.171.124
- Core Package Component - ATF for Revit 2024 - version 126.96.36.199
- Core Package Component - CefSharp for Revit 2024 - version 188.8.131.52
- Revit Unit Schemas 2024 - version 184.108.40.206
- Cloud Models for Revit 2024 - version 220.127.116.11
- FormIt Converter for Revit 2024 - version 18.104.22.168
- Open Studio for Revit - version 1.1.5
- Fixed an issue so that the API: NewOpening(Host, CurveArray, Boolean) works for the Toposolid category
- Fixed an API exception issue when copying or mirroring lines in Revit family editor.
- Improved stability when accessing the Loads Scaling Display menu.
Annotation - Tags
- Improved the stability when adding or removing tag hosts.
Autodesk Account Sign In
- Fixed an issue in which Revit became unresponsive at the Privacy Settings dialog when launched for the first time using a new Autodesk account.
- Improved stability when starting Revit.
- Improved stability when a coordination model is linked and an internet connection is not available.
Dynamo for Revit
- Fixed a sporadic issue where Dynamo would take a long time to open.
- Fixed an issue where the Graph Node Manager extension was missing from Dynamo after Revit install.
- Improved stability when configuring the DWG Export layer mapping settings.
- Addressed potential vulnerabilities in Raster Image link/import
- Fixed an issue that could occur when light fixture families with type catalogs are imported, exported or saved.
- Fixed an issue where selecting certain elements would cause the Launch FormIt with Selected Revit Objects tool to fail.
MEP Analytical Systems
- Integrated version 1.1.5 of OpenStudio CLI for Revit 2024. This version includes fixes for French language and security fixes.
MEP Electrical Cable Tray and Conduit
- Improved stability when working with cable trays.
- Fixed an issue that caused an nested generic annotations in face-based families to become mirrored when the family is placed on vertical surfaces.
- Fixed an issue where users cannot create the same type of assembly for the identical pipeline contained in the Tap junction.
- Improved stability when renaming a view in the Project Browser and clicking Open.
- Fixed the inconsistent Japanese font issue on Project Browser to make it same with canvas and Property Palette.
- Improved stability after renaming level name from Project Browser and then clicking load family from Ribbon.
Reinforcement - Bending Details in Schedules
- Fixed an issue where the angular dimension text position could not be set to a different value than dimension text position.
- Fixed an issue where the values of segment lengths for bending details incorrectly used the reinforcement rounding settings applied bar length rather than segment length.
Reinforcement - Shape Driven Rebar
- Improved stability when placing rebar by two points.
Reinforcement - Path & Area
- Improved the stability when dimensioning bars in area reinforcement.
- Fixed an issue where sorting by time in the Version History page was not done in chronological order.
- Resolved an issue where users cannot create a route analysis when the model contains duct accessories.
- Fixed an issue when generating toposolid from an existing file that contains toposurface.
- Fixed an issue when editing slab shape editor points on different views.
- Improved stability when closing Revit.
- Fixed an issue where Revit would hang during startup if a color book with errors was added.
- Fixed an issue where annotations such as spot elevation, dimension, or tag disappear or become empty when the Revit model is closed and reopened.
- Fixed an issue when trying to create a wall of a wall type that was last used as a tapered wall which no longer supports the tapered cross-section.
- Fixed an issue where alternating between the wall tool and the family browser to create walls may result in incompatible cross-section parameters.