Sept 5, 2023 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Revit 2024.1.1 Update
The Autodesk Revit 2024.1.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Access or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
Autodesk Revit 2024.1.1 Update
The Revit 2024 updates are cumulative and include all changes from previously released Revit 2024 updates.
Revit 2024.1.1 Update does not support uninstall.
If Revit 2024.1.1 Update is applied to Revit 2024 the software cannot be reverted to its pre-update state.
This update addresses customer reported issues and product instabilities.
Read the Autodesk Revit 2024.1.1 Update Release Notes
See the Release Notes above for important help on install issues.
- Revit 2024 - version 220.127.116.11
- Core Package Component for Revit 2024 - version 18.104.22.168
- Core Package Component - Cloud for Revit 2024 - version 22.214.171.124
- Core Package Component - ATF for Revit 2024 - version 126.96.36.199
- Core Package Component - CefSharp for Revit 2024 - version 188.8.131.52
- Revit Unit Schemas 2024 - version 184.108.40.206
- Cloud Models for Revit 2024 - version 220.127.116.11
- Generative Design for Revit - version 18.104.22.168
- FormIt Converter for Revit 2024 - version 22.214.171.124
- Personal Accelerator for Revit - version 126.96.36.199
- Open Studio for Revit - version 1.1.5
- Fixed an issue when an element with Entity attached is operated by a user in an upgraded file and a previous version file is opened in the same session containing the same schema.
- Improved stability when creating a ceiling in a ceiling plan.
- Improved stability by disabling the user modification of an air terminal's flow value when the flow parameter is defined in a formula.
- Improved stability when some duct and pipe systems were deleted after the sizing operation.
Dynamo for Revit
- Fixed an issue related to the graph nodes functionality in Dynamo for Revit.
- Fixed an issue in which Revit could potentially produce empty or invalid geometry when importing an elliptical cone or cylinder from DWG, DGN, of DXF files.
- Improved stability with spline-based surfaces created from imported or linked CAD geometry.
- Fixed an issue where the Interference Check tool was disabled when the Shared Views Palette was opened.
- Improved stability when dragging or flipping MEP family connector grip controls.
- Fixed an issue to assign unique GUIDs to part that have stored GUIDs to prevent duplicates.
- Fixed an issue to retain element GUIDs when changing the element type using the type selector.
- Fixed an issue when reloading versioned parts so they retain size and description parameter values.
Pressure Loss Calculations
- Improved the performance and stability of flow and pressure drop calculations of fabrication models containing many networks.
- Improved stability when editing a panel schedule template.
- Fixed an issue where project parameters with similar names written with different case letters didn't show in the element properties or type dialog.
Revit Cloud Model (workshared)
- Fixed an issue where the Version History page for Revit Cloud Workshared models would only display the last 1000 versions.
- Improved Personal Accelerator's cleanup behavior when it is tracking many models.
- Fixed an issue when elements on sheet are not editable within a schedule on a sheet which is filtered by sheet.
- Fixed an issue with Create Similar on Toposurface elements.
Structural Analytical Model
- Improved stability when placing line boundary conditions on curved analytical panels.
- Fixed an issue where some old models could not upgrade using Revit 2024.1.
- Improved stability when importing or linking PDF files.
- Improved stability when upgrading a model.
- Improved stability when upgrading models with P&ID elements.