May 13, 2021 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Revit Issues Addins 2.0.0 for Revit 2022 and Revit 2021
The Issues Addin 2.0.0 for Revit 2022 and Revit 2021 are available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
Issues Addin v2.0.0 for Revit 2022 and Revit 2021
The Autodesk Revit Issues Addin v2.0.0 closes the loop between cloud-based BIM 360 issue management and the desktop-based Revit authoring application by accessing a centralized issue management system for creation, visualization and update. A BIM 360-created issue, for example from Coordination, can be easily visualized in Revit models for design changes/updates and issue status update, for example "closed/resolved". It provides a seamless, closed issue management process between Coordination, Design Review and Design Authoring.
Read the Revit Issue Addin 2022 Release Notes
Read the Revit Issue Addin 2021 Release Notes
New Features and Enhancements:
- Support for Revit 2022 & Revit 2021, with improved overlay-style pushpins.
- Support for issues in Autodesk Construction Cloud projects.
- Fully localized with support for all languages supported in Revit.
- Performance and reliability improvements to pushpin rendering and visualization when switching models and views.
Resolved Issues include:
- Camera viewpoint not set correctly when a view is activated by issue selection.
- Pushpins associated with one view are sometimes visible when switching to a different view.
- Crash during Revit startup after Autodesk Single Sign-on.