Oct 19, 2022 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Revit Issues Addins v5.0.6 for Revit 2023 and Revit 2022
The Issues Addin 5.0.6 for Revit 2023 and Revit 2022 are available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
Issues Addin v5.0.6 for Revit 2023 and Revit 2022
The Autodesk Issues Addin for Revit completes the loop between issue management in the Autodesk Construction Cloud (ACC) platform and the desktop-based Revit authoring application by accessing a centralized issue management system, allowing Revit users to visualize, resolve and update issues. It provides a seamless, closed issue management process between model coordination, design review and design authoring.
Read the Revit Issue Addin 5.0.6 2023 Release Notes
Read the Revit Issue Addin 5.0.6 2022 Release Notes
New Features and Enhancements:
- The Overview panel now includes a new Clash Tolerance card displaying the number of clashes found within the selected tolerance ranges.
- The Load Issues functionality has been replaced with a new, more powerful, Associated Models window allowing the inclusion of issues from any Revit file in the Autodesk Docs project.
- Associated Models can be quickly filtered from the Issues pane to allow focus on the issues for a specific set of models.
- A new view called Revit_Issues_Addin_View will be generated and used to show the pushpin for any issue where an appropriate view is not available in the currently open file within Revit.
- When an issue for a 2D sheet view is selected in the issue pane, the view is no longer repeatedly re-activated when trying to navigate away.
- Opening the Associated Models window with a Revit Cloud Workshare file open shows an empty window.
- The Revit Issues Addin view fails to open if a View Family has been set with a restricted View Template applied as default.
- Issues pane shows an error when Desktop Connector is not ready after sign in and the pane attempts a reload. Can be resolved by manually reloading from the Issues ribbon bar.
- A corrupt settings file may cause the Associated Models window to fail to load correctly.
Delete the settings file from %AppData%\Roaming\Autodesk\Revit\Autodesk Revit <release>\AddinsData\Autodesk.Bim360.Revit.Issues.Addin and try again.
- When changing the name of a model on disk, the name is not updated in the model selection drop-down list. Opening the Associated Models window and pressing OK will refresh the list correctly.
- The names of models are sometimes not shown in the model selection drop-down after upgrading from version 4.0. Opening the Associated Models window and pressing OK will refresh the list correctly.