Aug 23, 2018 – Autodesk releases the River and Flood Analysis Module for Civil 3D 2019
The Autodesk River and Flood Analysis Module 2019 is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update install requires access to the original Civil 3D 2019 install resources and requires the AutoCAD 2019.1 and Civil 3D 2019.1 Update be previously applied.
Autodesk River and Flood Analysis 2019
What the River and Flood Analysis module does:
- Automate HEC-RAS cross section cutting, water surface analysis, flood plain mapping, and all related modeling tasks.
- Utilize numerous automation mapping tools for extracting cross sections from various digital terrain sources including contours, TINs, DTMs, DEMs, LiDAR data, survey files, surveyed cross sections, etc.
- Perform sophisticated bridge and culvert analysis as well as automating the process of designing and analyzing roadway crossings.
- Automate mapping of bank station locations, channel and overland flow lengths, levee locations, ineffective flow areas, Manning’s roughness data from topographic map data.
- Perform automated bridge scour computations for FHWA and state DOT roadway studies.
- Automatically generate floodplain and floodway maps, ready for FEMA and other agency submittals.
Read the install Readme.